Whether you’ve already gotten invited or are still waiting to see what all the fuss is about you’ll probably want to have some good “how -to’s” and info in hand.
- The best one to start with is a recent slideshow created by Saidur Hossain – The Google+ Start Up Guide.
- Chris Brogan’s column in Forbes – 10 Things CMO’s Need to Know About Google +
- The Crowdsourced Guide to Google+ over at PC World, over 130 people updating it the last time I looked.
- Google Plus Search is what is says
- A Lifehacker tutorial on how to Create RSS Feeds for Google+ Profiles
- Go To Web 20 has suggestions for tools that will “enhance” your Google+ experience.
- What MySpace’s Tom Anderson Thinks of Google+Tom Anderson, best known as the default friend on MySpace during its early years, co-founded MySpace with Chris DeWolfe in 2003.
Now, go out there and have fun with it! (If you need an invite leave me comment!)
George “Loki” Williams is the owner of SocialGumbo, LLC